PROJECT: “COMMUNICATION AND VISIBILITY FOR EU COOPERATION”
Qualifications and skills
- A university degree in social sciences, humanities, economics, business-or equivalent general professional experience of minimum 5 years (MR)
- Fluent in English (written, spoken, understanding) (MR)
General professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the media/ PR/ communication (MR)
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years in organising events including coordination with stakeholders and media relations (MR)
- Assets: Proven experience of complex event arrangements, large scale events, as well as events/campaigns in several countries (PR)
DETAILS OF THE OFFER:
In the framework of the contract “COMMUNICATION AND VISIBILITY FOR EU COOPERATION” we are looking for a Event Management Expert, that will be in charge of the different activities of the project:
- Promote the visibility of EU cooperation programmes in ASEAN.
- Strategic visibility and communication efforts.
- Increase the knowledge of EU programmes.