PROJECT: Communication and visibility of EU assistance under the Annual Action Programme 2016 (EuropeAid/139222/DH/SER/MD)
DURACIÓN: 24 months (January 2019 – December 2020)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- University degree (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of four (4) years study in a university) in the fields of journalism, and/or communication sciences, and/or public relations, and/or international relations, and/or a related area. In the absence of the required academic degree(s), four (4) years on top of the required experience described under general professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English (level 1 on a scale of 1 to 5 of language competence, where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic)
- A good knowledge of Romanian and Russian will be considered an asset;
A) General professional experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of proven experience in the field of communication and media, and/or events management, and/or public relations, and/or journalism;
- A minimum of 200 working days proven expertise in the field of implementing EU funded communication projects.
B) Specific professional experience:
- A minimum of 600 working days proven experience in developing communication and visibility campaigns;
- Proven experience in developing specific communication campaigns for Russian speaking target groups is an asset.
The Project Leader will be responsible for strategic guidance, overall coordination and full management of the whole team and of contract activities and outputs, including the technical, financial and human resources. The task of the expert will be the coordination of all the team activities, smooth daily operation and all necessary crisis management. The expert must create synergies between all the actions described in this tender and ensure that they are part of an overall concerted programmatic approach. In particular the expert must have full quality control of all the team outputs and full responsibility of their attendance, respecting of deadlines and coordination.
The overall objective of the project is as follows:
To achieve increased visibility of EU and EU assistance provided to the Republic of Moldova, while providing targeted information on tangible results for the Moldovan citizens. The focus of this contract should be EU assistance provided to the country in the framework of actions under Annual Action Programme 2016 (AAP 2016).
The communication and visibility activities undertaken in the framework of this project should make clear reference to the Association Agreement (AA) and the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA).
In addition to this, increased focus should be on coordinating aspects related to visibility of the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI), the Eastern Partnership (EaP) and EU regional policies.