PROJECT: Communication and visibility of EU assistance under the Annual Action Programme 2016 (EuropeAid/139222/DH/SER/MD)
DURACIÓN: 24 months (January 2019 – December 2020)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- University degree (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of four (4) years study in a university) in the fields of journalism, and/or communication sciences, and/or public relations, and/or international relations, and/or a related area. In the absence of the required academic degree(s), four (4) years on top of the required experience described under general professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and English (level 1 on a scale of 1 to 5 of language competence, where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic);
- Good knowledge of Russian will be considered an asset.
A) General professional experience:
- A minimum of 600 working days proven experience in the field of communication and media, and/or events management, and/or public relations, and/or journalism;
- Local expertise in the field of communication, events management, public relations, mass-media and journalism in the Republic of Moldova is an asset.
B) Specific professional experience:
- A minimum of 200 working days proven experience in developing communication and visibility campaigns;
- Good knowledge of media environment in the Republic of Moldova is an asset;
In the framework of the contract “Communication and visibility of EU assistance under the Annual Action Programme 2016” we are looking for a Communication campaigns and event manager with experience in communication and media, and/or events management, and/or public relations, and/or journalism.
The overall objective of the project is as follows:
To achieve increased visibility of EU and EU assistance provided to the Republic of Moldova, while providing targeted information on tangible results for the Moldovan citizens. The focus of this contract should be EU assistance provided to the country in the framework of actions under Annual Action Programme 2016 (AAP 2016).
The communication and visibility activities undertaken in the framework of this project should make clear reference to the Association Agreement (AA) and the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA).
In addition to this, increased focus should be on coordinating aspects related to visibility of the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI), the Eastern Partnership (EaP) and EU regional policies.
Para postular a esta oferta laboral, envíe un email a la dirección de correo email@example.com, adjuntado la plantilla del CV cumplimentada