PROJECT: Technical assistance for Development of Research and Innovation Facilities for Improving the Regional Competitiveness of Food Industry
DURATION: The intended start date is February, 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date (02/2020– 01/2023).
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelors’ or higher degree in any field.
- Master’s degree or PhD degree related to R&D and/or innovation is an asset.
- Very good commnad of Engish according to CV template (speaking, reading and writing).
- Full computer litercy.
General professional experience:
- Preferably 10 years but a minimum of 7 years of professional experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s or higher degree.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably 3 years minimum 2 years of experience in management of innovation centres and/or research centres.
- Experience in designing and implementing training activities related to R&D and innovation is an asset.
- Experience in food innovation centres and/or research centres is an asset.
Key Expert 2 shall be responsible for the overall coordination and organisation of contract activities related to Component B-R&D Capacity Building:
- Preparation and Implementation of the Role Model Programme
- Assesment of Needs and Capabilities of SMEs for R&D Capacity Building Activities.
- Consultancy Services for SMEs.