PROJECT: Technical and Logistical Assistance for the Organisation of the Policy Forum on Development (2021-2023)
DURATION: The intended start date is February 2021 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- At least a university degree (Master or equivalent) in one of these fields: political science, international relations, international law, social sciences, economics, or relevant discipline for the assignment.
- Excellent knowledge of English and of French or Spanish, both spoken and written
- Excellent drafting skills.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in development cooperation.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in fields related to civil society and/or local authorities in development processes.
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 assignments as a team leader of a team of international experts. These assignments, combined together, will cover a period of minimum 5 years.
- Experience of at least three years in managing projects to enhance civil society and/or local authorities’ capacity in participation in policy processes and/or dialogues with international organisations and/or state actors.
- Experience in designing and conducting studies and analysis in fields related to this project.
- Field experience in any EU partner countries will be considered as an asset.
In the framework of the “Technical and Logistical Assistance for the Organisation of the Policy Forum on Development (2021-2023) ” we are looking for 4 key experts:
- Team Leader,
- Consultations facilitator/digital content moderator/Communication (senior key expert)
- Event coordinator (senior expert)
- Digital tools expert (junior expert)
The overall objective of the project is to assist the European Commission in facilitating spaces for dialogue (in-person and virtual) and consultations at global and regional level with civil society networks, associations of local authorities and EU institutions and Member States, mainly through the Policy Forum on Development (PFD), and ad hoc consultations.
To support the European Commission in the drafting of regular updates on policy issues related to and raised by civil society and associations of local authorities and contribute in background papers. The PFD needs to adapt to the quickly developing digital reality and, consequently, regular online activities will take place to guarantee continuous consultation with PFD members and beyond when required by the Contracting Authority.
Para postular a esta oferta laboral, envíe un email a la dirección de correo email@example.com, adjuntado la plantilla del CV cumplimentada