PROJECT: Dialogues with Tech & Creative Industries – EU@SXSW 2020-2022
DURATION: The intended start date is July 15, 2019 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree or equivalent diploma, or in its absence, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
diploma followed by at least 3 years of relevant post-graduate professional experience on
top of the general professional experience required below;
- C2 level of spoken and written English.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in a sector relevant to the scope of the assignment, of which a minimum 3 years must be leading a team and managing projects of similar budget, type of activities, and duration;
- Working experience in the US must be proven by at least two reference assignments/projects included in the CV.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of specific professional experience (included in the 8 years of general professional experience) in the fields of project and events management;
- Participation in at least one project implying knowledge and understanding of Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework (or ‘logframe’) approach;
- Professional knowledge of the EU and transatlantic relations must be proven by at least one reference assignment/project included in the CV.
- Participation in at least one similar project, preferably EU-funded communications, event management, or technical assistance projects of similar nature in scope, size, and/or contractual value would be an advantage.
DETAILS OF THE OFFER:
The Team Leader shall be responsible for the overall implementation of the project and ensure effective coordination between all project components. They shall be able to demonstrate the ability to manage the other key experts and any non-key experts recruited to deliver the project’s
The Team Leader will also guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall project management and implementation, including that the project’s outputs and reports are appropriate, consistent, timely, and of good quality.
Therefore, the Team Leader shall have to demonstrate the following throughout his/her proven qualifications, skills and professional experience: excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team-oriented and service-oriented working style; self-motivation and an ability to work independently; excellent attention to detail and accuracy; the ability to operate calmly and effectively in a high-stress situation and environment; the ability to engage successfully with highlevel stakeholders across government and other organisations/institutions.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Para postular a esta oferta laboral, envíe un email a la dirección de correo email@example.com, adjuntado la plantilla del CV cumplimentada