PROJECT: Technical and Logistical Assistance for the Organisation of the Policy Forum on Development (2021-2023)
DURATION: The intended start date is February 2021 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree in disciplines related to digital communication platforms and/or online content. This diploma may be replaced by 3 years of work experience in design, set up, maintenance of online presence and/or digital communication platforms in addition to the 5 years requirement under the general professional experience.
- Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written.
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of digital communication management.
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in design, setup and management of digital platforms and similar online surfaces (including social media)
- Excellent technical knowledge of Internet related issues (web standards, page design, web content management tools, web statistics and measurements, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of usage of widely used project management tools compatible with the Commission’s IT environment.
DETALLES DE LA OFERTA
In the framework of the “Technical and Logistical Assistance for the Organisation of the Policy Forum on Development (2021-2023) ” we are looking for 4 key experts:
- Team Leader,
- Consultations facilitator/digital content moderator/Communication (senior key expert)
- Event coordinator (senior expert)
- Digital tools expert (junior expert)
The overall objective of the project is to assist the European Commission in facilitating spaces for dialogue (in-person and virtual) and consultations at global and regional level with civil society networks, associations of local authorities and EU institutions and Member States, mainly through the Policy Forum on Development (PFD), and ad hoc consultations.
To support the European Commission in the drafting of regular updates on policy issues related to and raised by civil society and associations of local authorities and contribute in background papers. The PFD needs to adapt to the quickly developing digital reality and, consequently, regular online activities will take place to guarantee continuous consultation with PFD members and beyond when required by the Contracting Authority.