PROJECT: Technical and Logistical Assistance for the Organisation of the Policy Forum on Development (2021-2023)
DURATION: The intended start date is February 2021 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree in event management or other relevant discipline. This diploma may be replaced by 5 years of work experience in logistic organisation and managing events, conferences in addition to the 10 years requirement under the general professional experience.
- Good command (writing and speaking) of English and French. Good command (writing and speaking) of Spanish will be considered as an asset.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in logistic organisation of international conferences and events.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in international contract management related to event organisation (including contracting of short-term experts and services, invoicing, etc.).
DETALLES DE LA OFERTA
In the framework of the «Technical and Logistical Assistance for the Organisation of the Policy Forum on Development (2021-2023) » we are looking for 4 key experts:
- Team Leader,
- Consultations facilitator/digital content moderator/Communication (senior key expert)
- Event coordinator (senior expert)
- Digital tools expert (junior expert)
The overall objective of the project is to assist the European Commission in facilitating spaces for dialogue (in-person and virtual) and consultations at global and regional level with civil society networks, associations of local authorities and EU institutions and Member States, mainly through the Policy Forum on Development (PFD), and ad hoc consultations.
To support the European Commission in the drafting of regular updates on policy issues related to and raised by civil society and associations of local authorities and contribute in background papers. The PFD needs to adapt to the quickly developing digital reality and, consequently, regular online activities will take place to guarantee continuous consultation with PFD members and beyond when required by the Contracting Authority.
Para postular a esta oferta laboral, envíe un email a la dirección de correo firstname.lastname@example.org, adjuntado la plantilla del CV cumplimentada