PROJECT: “COMMUNICATION AND VISIBILITY FOR EU COOPERATION”
Qualifications and skills
- A university degree in public relations/communication, social sciences, humanities economics, business or equivalent general professional experience of minimum 7 years (MR)
- Fluent in English (written, spoken, understanding) (MR)
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in media/ PR/ communication (MR)
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years in implementing communication and visibility campaigns including media relations and developing communication products (MR)
- Assets: Proven experience of writing, editing and communicating complex messages in easy to understand terms developing communication strategies and project management; knowledge of the EU, EU development cooperation and ASEAN (PR
DETAILS OF THE OFFER:
In the framework of the contract “COMMUNICATION AND VISIBILITY FOR EU COOPERATION” we are looking for a senior Communication Coordiantor expert, that will be in charge of the different activities of the project:
- Promote the visibility of EU cooperation programmes in ASEAN.
- Strategic visibility and communication efforts.
- Increase the knowledge of EU programmes.