PROJECT: “Technical Assistance for Turkey in Horizon 2020-Phase II”
Location – Ankara/TURKEY
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in law, business administration, management, economy or finance or
• Very good command of English according to CV template (speaking, reading and writing).
• A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA or PhD degree) will be an asset.
• Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
• Preferably 10 years but minimum of 7 years of general professional experience following
the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
• Preferably 6 but a minimum of 4 years of Professional experience m the field of
consultancy for R&D and/or innovation.
• At least 2 years of experience in EU Framework Programmes preferably FP6, FP7 and
H2020 on legal and financial issues
• Minimum 1 year experience on organization and delivery of training sessions/workshops
and consultancy of the financial, administrative and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
rules of EU Framework Programmes.
• Experience with European Associations/Networks/Helpdesks about Intellectual Property
Rights will be an asset.
DETAILS OF THE OFFER:
In the framework of the contract “Technical Assistance for Turkey in Horizon 2020-Phase II” Legal and Financial Issues Expert that will be in charge of the different activities of the project.
The purpose of the contract is to strengthen the capacity of Turkey in Science, Technology and Innovation and facilitate the integration of Turkish Research Area to European Research Area through increasing its participation to Horizon 2020