PROJECT: «Technical Assistance for Turkey in Horizon 2020-Phase II»
Location – Ankara/TURKEY
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or basic sciences or similar fields.
• Very good command of English according to CV template (speaking, reading and writing).
• A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA or PhD degree) will be an asset.
• Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
• Preferably 7 years but minimum of 5 years of general professional experience following
the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
• Preferably 4 but a minimum of 2 years of professional experience m the field of
consultancy for R&D for SMEs.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in EU Framework Programmes preferably FP6, FP7 and
H2020 in the subject of SMEs.
• Minimum 1 year experience in organization and delivering training sessions to directly
SMEs about R&D Programmes ( e.g. European Regional Development Fund or Framework
Programme or EUREKA or others).
• Experience in preparing R&D projects for EU Framework Programmes (such as FP6, FP7
and H2020) for SMEs will be an asset.
DETAILS OF THE OFFER:
In the framework of the contract “Technical Assistance for Turkey in Horizon 2020-Phase II” we are looking for a SME Expert will be in charge of SME’s Full Support Package and all related activities for SMEs.
The purpose of the contract is to strengthen the capacity of Turkey in Science, Technology and Innovation and facilitate the integration of Turkish Research Area to European Research Area through increasing its participation to Horizon 2020.
Para postular a esta oferta laboral, envíe un email a la dirección de correo firstname.lastname@example.org, adjuntado la plantilla del CV cumplimentada