PROJECT: “EU IN SERBIA COMMUNICATION NETWORK (EUINFONET)” Location – Serbia
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree – where a university degree has been awarded on completion of three or more years of study in a university or equivalent institution; or alternatively minimum 3 years of general professional experience in addiction to the minimum number of years of general experience specified below will be considered equivalent.
- Fluency in other EU languages – than those required for all staff – will be considered an asset.
General professional experience
- Minimum 6, preferably 8 years of relevant professional experience in managing communication and information assignments.
Specific professional experience
- Leadership and team management of minimum 2, preferably 3 large scale information or communication assignments aimed at the general public (such as communication, advertising campaigns, elections, public awareness campaigns, issue/policy advocacy, other).
- Experience in lecturing on EU topics or moderating eu related events will be considered an asset.
- Managing at least one EU funded project will be considered an asset.
DETAILS OF THE OFFER:
In the framework of the contract “EU IN SERBIA COMMUNICATION NETWORK (EUINFONET)” we are looking for a Team Leader that will be in charge of the different activities of the project:
- Design, planning and implementation of communication, information and media strategies.
- Support to and coordination of communication and visibility programs
- Outreach activities, public diplomacy and stakeholder engagement throughout Serbia, including through the financing and management or support of events, visits, debates, etc.
- Editing, production and dissemination of publications
- Research and analysis to plan and conduct media and communication activities
- Issue management, risk management and crisis communication