PROJECT: Technical assistance for Development of Research and Innovation Facilities for Improving the Regional Competitiveness of Food Industry
DURATION: The intended start date is February, 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date (02/2020– 01/2023).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors’ or higher degree in any field.
- Master’s degree or PhD degree in economics, business administration or regional development is an asset.
- Very good command of English according to CV template (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Full computer literacy
General professional experience:
- Preferably 15 years but a minimum of 10 years of professional experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s or higher degree.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably 10 years minimum 7 years of experience in local/regional economic development and/or SME Development and/or private sector development.
- Experience in minimum 1 contracts/projects as a project manager/team leader (or equivalent), experience lasted at least 12 months during the overall duration of the project/contract. The duration of the assignment of the expert shall be proved and documented within the tender.
- Experience in EU science, research and/or innovation programmes (such as CIP, COST, EUREKA, FPs or H2020) is an asset.
- Experience related to «European Technology Platforms» is an asset.
DETAILS OF THE OFFER
Team Leader shall be available during the whole contract period and responsible for the overall coordination and organisation of project activities, including inter alia:
- proposing and agreeing with ERA and CA on, non-key experts, and supervising their work;
- preparing and submitting progess reports as required by the ToR;
- surpervising organization and delivery of training activities;
- performing quality checks of project implementation processes and outputs;
- monitoring on a daily basis the progress of the project against the pre-determined and agreed upon time plans, and reporting possible deviations from the predetermined and agreed upon time plans and resource schedules to the beneficiary;
- diligently using the project budget securing value for money;
- ensuring good communication with key project stakeholders.
Team Leader shall be the main contract point for the Contracting Authority, and at beneficiary’s request, may brief Sectoral Meeting Committee on progress achieved. Furthermore, he/she will liaise and coordinate with ither on-going TA assignements, as required.
On top of his/her project management responsibilites, Team Leader is expected to directly contribute to establishment of ANTEPFIN, providing his/her technical expertise at least in the framework of the activities under that component.