PROJECT: Technical assistance to ‘Innovation for enterprise growth and jobs’ programme
DURATION: The intended start date is July 1, 2019 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 42 months from this date (07/2019 – 01/2023).
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree (preferably at Master’s level) in a related field, e.g. Communication, Journalisms, Marketing, Social science, Business, or similar.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; reporting skills and computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must (written, spoken, understanding).
General Professional Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the area of communication, journalism, new media, public relations, digital marketing, internal communication or media relations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing, managing and implementing communication strategies.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience in managing projects related to the field of international development, capacity building, communication, public relations or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in designing and managing communication campaign and outreach, managing events.
- Proven working experience of writing and editing social media content, writing press materials, storytelling, writing for web (samples to be provided).
- Knowledge of and working experience in the region would be an advantage.
In the framework of the contract “ Technical assistance to ‘Innovation for enterprise growth and jobs’ programme” we are looking for a Communication Expert with experience in managing projects related to the field of international development, capacity building, communication, public relations or equivalent. .
The tasks of the communication expert will be the following:
- Responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and implementing quality;
- communication activities, in close coordination with the EU Delegation,
- Responsible for identifying and drafting success stories, feature stories, social media content, and any support material such as factsheets, publications, etc.
- Responsible for conducting info sessions, outreach campaigns, and social media campaigns, in close cooperation with the EU Delegation
- Work closely with non-key experts (graphic designer, photographer, video producers and others) to collect graphic and audio-visual content for Social Media accounts;
- Responsible for quality assurance of communication materials both in English and Arabic.
Para postular a esta oferta laboral, envíe un email a la dirección de correo firstname.lastname@example.org, adjuntado la plantilla del CV cumplimentada