PROJECT: ”Improved Support for Entrepreneurial Development in Rural Areas” (EuropeAid/139564/DH/SER/AZ)
DURACIÓN: 30 months (March 2019 – September 2021)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- At least Master’s degree IT and software development or in the absence of it a bachelor’s degree in IT and software development and 3 years above the required general professional experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English (at least level 2 on a scale of 1 [excellent] to 5 [basic]);
- Working knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian or Turkish is an asset.
A) General professional experience:
- Professional experience of at least 5 years working in the area of developing IT strategy and software programs
B) Specific professional experience:
- At least 2 e-learning platforms developed/operationalised/adapted for strengthening SMEs and entrepreneurship.
- Private sector experience in establishing and running a small or medium sized business would be considered as an asset
In the framework of the contract “Improved Support for Entrepreneurial Development in Rural Areas” we are looking for a Expert in E-Learning for Entrepreneurship with experience in the area of developing IT strategy and software programs for strengthening SMEs and entrepreneurship.
The expert will be responsible for all activities envisaged under result area 3 (An E-Learning platform designed and piloted to expand the outreach of entrepreneurial learning and to embed entrepreneurial behavior and skills) but will also provide support to all the other component areas as directed by the Team Leader
The project will provide technical assistance to Ministry of Economy and its relevant structures, notably to business incubators, to improve the quality and variety of business support services for start-ups, entrepreneurs, SMEs, farmers and youth in rural regions and so build sustainable businesses.