PROJECT: «Technical Assistance for Turkey in Horizon 2020-Phase II»
Location – Ankara/TURKEY
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelors’ degree in engineering or basic sciences or similar fields.
• Excellent command of English according to CV template (speaking, reading and writing)
• A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA or PhD degree) will be an asset.
• Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
• Preferably 15 years but minimum of 10 years of general professional experience following
the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
• Preferably 7 but a minimum of 5 years of Professional expenence m the field of
consultancy for R&D and /or innovation.
• Minimum 3 year of experience as a team leader/project coordinator under
projects/programmes for institutions/organisations. (References including 6 months or
more experience under only one project/programme/institution will be considered
acceptable under this requirement).
• Min 6 months training delivery experience in at least one project funded under Framework
Programmes related to R&D and/or innovation.
• Experience with European R&D associations/unions/technology platforms will be an asset.
DETAILS OF THE OFFER:
In the framework of the contract “Technical Assistance for Turkey in Horizon 2020-Phase II” we are looking for a Team Leader-Senior expert in Information Multiplier, Training and Networking that will be in charge of the different activities of the project:
- Maintaining knowledge diffusion & raising awareness on Horizon 2020,
- Networking Activities,
- Knowledge Diffusion on the Next Framework Programme
- Preparation of Project Documents and Online Tools