PROYECTO: Latin America Investment Facility (LAIF) and Caribbean Investment Facility (CIF) — Joint Technical Assistance
DURATION: The intended start date is February 2022 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
Qualifications and skills:
– University degree in Journalism, Communication, Informatics, Public Relations, or equivalent professional experience of at least 5 years (supplementing the specific professional experience mentioned below)
– Excellent command of English and Spanish
– Excellent writing skills in both languages (drafting articles, press releases, reports, etc.) proven by a portfolio of published materials
– Excellent organisational and communication skills
– Excellent command of social media proven by a portfolio of published materials
General professional experience:
– At least 5 years of experience in processing, design and production of visibility and communication materials
– At least 5 years of experience working for a communication or Public relations department in the private sector or development institution
Specific professional experience:
– Proven experience (min 5 years) in preparation and organisation of events (seminars, workshops, training sessions, etc.)
– Proven experience (min 5 years) in relations with the media (print, TV, radio, Internet/social media, etc.)
– Proven experience (min of 5 years) in the set-up and implementation of trainings, seminars and workshops
– At least 3 years of experience in web-design, creation and management of webpages
– Experience of EU-funded projects and/or other cooperation projects is required (min of 2 years). Additional experience over 5 years will be positively valued.
– Experience with Latin America and Caribbean countries is required (min of 2 years)
– Specific working experience with international institutions would be an asset.
Para postular a esta oferta laboral, envíe un email a la dirección de correo firstname.lastname@example.org, adjuntado la plantilla del CV cumplimentada