|The contract is part of the Program “Support to the Improvement of the Competitiveness and Commercial Capacity of MSMES and cooperatives”, whose global objective is “to contribute to the reduction of poverty by promoting inclusive and sustainable economic growth”.
The purpose of the program is “to improve the competitiveness of MSMEs and cooperatives to meet market requirements”, in order to influence poverty reduction among the target population located in particularly vulnerable rural areas of the country, as the majority of MSMEs and cooperatives are located in these geographical areas.
The purpose of this contract is the institutional strengthening of MINECO, its directorates and units that support business regulation, trade facilitation and access to markets, whose transversal axis is competitiveness. For this purpose, the contractor must carry out the followingg activities:
1. Development of instruments for the management of MINECO through: the development of a strategy for access to financing of MSME and cooperatives; the design of the structure and operational management system of the Trade and Investment Agency; the design of a program of internationalization and integration of the value chain of the Avocado and the strengthening of the institutionality of the administration of the network of Support Centers for MSMEs (PROMIPYMES).
2. Development and / or improvement of the software of the computer platforms and their modules for the Single Window of the MSME, the Trade and Investment Agency and the Mercantile Registry to achieve better management, standardization and decentralization of services and access to information of users.
3. Development of training programs on business and financial development services for MSMEs and cooperatives and the integration of internationalization processes and services.
4. Coordination of logistics services for exchanges of experiences with similar international institutions, the invitation of international experts and assistance to international forums.
5. Conducting sectoral studies to identify the potential for foreign investment and / or export.
6. Preparation of guides and training programs in commercial promotion, market intelligence and investment.