|SIECA has an organizational manual which since its creation has not been updated. So far, there have been many changes, consequently, it is considered relevant to make an update aligned with the proposal of organizational structure authorized by the Secretary General. This document would be the starting point to give continuity to the process. Therefore, there is a real need to hire the services of a consulting company developing the collection and updating the organizational manual and the proposed salary scale.
In this context, the objective of the consultancy is to have a functional organizational structure according to the work of the Secretariat; to have an organizational manual, salary scale, succession and growth plan, as well as a plan for closing generation gaps that respond to the structure.
|The deliverables of the consultancy are:
- Timeline and specific Work Plan for the development of the consultancy and timely delivery of each deliverable.
- Updated organizational manual according to the approved organizational structure with approved Job Descriptors.
- Salary scale with its respective administration manual delivered according to the authorized schedule.
- Conducting compliance training on each of the products in accordance with the authorized schedule.
- Final report of the consultancy delivered according to the authorized schedule.